Friday, March 7, 2014

Free Letter a Day circle monogram font- K

Free Letter a Day circle monogram font.  Today's Letter is K.  Simply click on the file sharing tab on the Applique Frenzy Facebook Page and download your file.

ONLY A COUPLE MORE DAYS LEFT FOR OUR BUNDLE SALE AND 50% OFF OF NEW DESIGNS

Don't miss out on our new designs.  They are currently 50% off for a limited time. 
You can also purchase the design bundle (12 designs) for $5.75.  
http://appliquefrenzy.com/item_706/Bundle-Promo-2014-Mar-4-Mar-10.htm


Visit us at www.AppliqueFrenzy.com

Make sure you sign up for our newsletter.  The March edition will be released next week.  Many new exciting things to come.  I can hardly wait to get the giveaway days going and I am beside me self full of excitemenet to see my new website.  Can't wait for it to be finished.

HAVE A Wonderful weekend.  I will post the next letter (maybe letters) on Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment